Sunday, July 1, 2007

a million places..

i'm a malaysian!! i'll say it out loud, i'll say it proud, i'll say it anytime, i'll say it anywhere! everytime i hear the visit malaysia song and the videoclip, i cant deny that i get this warm feeling inside of me, tingling my every sensation. a million places, a million colours, its all in malaysia. one day, some day, when my time comes, i'll help push malaysia up, up, and up, all the way to the top. my country, my nation, my home.

the past week has been really hectic. been squeezing so many activities into such a short period of time. it really goes to show - so much to do, so little time. And what has it gotten me? Besides the appreciating time with my friends and family, seeing how much there really is to do in miri and stuff. Barely enough sleep. I've been sleeping so early (technically) and waking up early as well, that i think i had more rest when it wasnt the holidays. but u know what? its worth it! ;)

To tell you the truth, im really coming up with blanks everytime i try to write an entry. but then, i guess, even when there's nothing to write, i'll at least just put this short one in. Still, no photos. But i'll put some in if im feeling rajin enough. Alls well that ends well..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.