Monday, August 13, 2007

i've lost count of all my blessings..

You know, my long summer holiday isnt going too bad after all. I just got back from KK. just for 2 nights, but i guess i made the most out of it. We only had the 2nd half of the day on saturday and the 1st half day of monday, but we had the whole day on sunday. And on sunday i jammed everything i could. LoL.

I woke up at 7, showered and everything and i went for horseriding for about 2 hours. then i got back, rinsed, and went - get this - parasailing! I havent been parasailing before. I was kinda having 2nd thoughts when right before, but i thought what the heck, "this is it!", i dont want to regret backing out of it. it was awesome! and i didnt really get "gayat"-ness when i was way up there. it was quite relaxing to be honest. =D

After parasailing for about half an hour, i got back, rinsed again (i had saltwater all over me~), and went out for..


the atv! lol. its this bike thingy that can go on any type of terrain. Dont ask me about the specifics, i ride, and i only ride. lol.


my front wasnt really dirty, and thats not even dirty yet. my back got drenched in mud..



and take a look at this! my levis shoes!! so sayang. i had to wear them, coz i didnt bring any other shoes. i thought i did, but when i reached the hotel, i found out i didnt have them in the suitcase.

but the atv was quite fun. the drenched-in-mud was kind of fun as well. haha. that was about 1.5 hour ride. and after that, i got back, i rinsed, and i went back to the sea to ride the jetski! the sea was nice, so it was really fun to be zooming on water with the jetski. you just go on right ahead without worrying about hitting anyone or anything. ;)

after that one hour ride, i went back to the room and rinsed (yes, again! i cant tell u how many times i rinsed myself that day.. -.-") and went for another 2.5 hours of horseriding.. this time, we got to ride in..

the sunset!! guess which one is me.. to be honest, this is the whole point of the trip to KK - horseriding! i absolutely love it! i went horseriding on saturday evening and monday morning as well, so, like i said, i really crammed everything in. it was a good thing we were only in kk for 3 days though. my left leg already has a cut - i can see the white flesh already - from rubbing with the saddle, even with my jeans on. and i can assure u, if we had stayed on for a week, like we usually do, i'd still go riding everyday despite the excruciating pain on my leg (i nearly screamed in the showers when water ran over the cut) and it would have gotten worse. im still hoping it would be a scar though, i've already got 2 scars from horseriding. LoL.

the trip was really fun, i just have to say it again. but then, my dad is in bed now, groaning because of a muscle pull when he followed me jetskiing (dont ask me.. beats me how he got it..) and my sisters are snoring away, exhausted from going horseriding with me. another "to be honest", it would be so much more fun if i had a brother about the same age as me, then i'd have someone to go do all those stuff and not have to do them alone with complete strangers. but i guess enough complaining, ive already lost count of all my blessings.. =)

No comments: