Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Party!!!

Some more pictures!! Actually there are more in my other camera, but i keep on forgetting about it until i've finished uploading the pictures from this camera, and by then, im back to my lazy mode, so...




But anyways, more pictures,thats what important. the others, i'll post next time.





Most of these pictures are in the spirit of christmas, so..



This was one of the last things my Secret Santa did before the christmas party, when we all found out who our Secret Santas were. I have enjoyed everything that my Secret Santa did for me!!! And my Secret Santa was......


Elisa!!!! "tough latina", as she puts it.. She really made my christmas special this year.. Thank you Santa!!! LoL.


For the christmas party, all the guys in the house had to randomly pick out the names of the girls in the house. My date for the night - Sophie from Australia.. ;)


Here's another "happening" couple.. Ehsan, the guy from Bangla people Land (hehe), and Kumiko from The Land of The Rising Sun..


... and Kachi with Elyss from Mexico.. The "melodic" couple.. One is a tenor, another is a soprano..


..my dormmate, Francis from Congo, went with Anniken from Norway..


.. the other crazy Norwegian, Ashlak, went with Elen...


..the Asian couple! Rico from China with Mai from Palestine..



..Nik with Rosie..


...my other dormmate, Juan, con Skye..


..I didn't get my 3rd dormmate with his date though, but here he is.. Gareth!


This was us, during the Christmas party.. Part of the choir thats in Powys.. Trying to put together 2 songs, impromptu.. It was a mess!! Well, the first song was pretty good, i must say.. given that we didnt have a conductor.. This was one time where we missed Bryan, waving his hands frantically in the air,dancing around, trying to get us to "be my music instrument!! be my piano!! SING FOR ME!!!" ;)


Ops.. Keruntuhan akhlak Melayu.. hahaha!!!! Nauzubillah.. nah.. u know me.. i would never drink... i know better.. Christmas party was fun.. =D

3 comments:

- said...

im complaining! not enough photos! hahah.

priaPujangga said...

haha. what? not enough photos? i thought a lot already.. :P

Anonymous said...

not enough photo lerr.

letak la lagi. menarik je nampak.

:P