Saturday, May 9, 2009

back from the dead?

It's already a week and a half into the IB, and another week and a half left, but more than 2/3 of it is done for me! To be honest, I'm just tired, and can't wait to simply go back home and do nothing at all!

I've been locked up (metaphorically, of course) in my carrel unit (study rooms the 2nd years are given to study in various places on campus. Mine is the best one! A small cosy room in Maths Department with a view of the sea out the window) any spare time I have. I found it to be quite pleasant, but I'm more of a someone-who's-always-in-the-house kinda guy, so it's been quite depressing and a change. But oh well, I've stocked up my carrel unit with chocolates, snacks, and I now have a "fizzy wall" (hehe, go figure!).

I'm really looking forward to life after AC. I know that life after will never be the same - people will never be as assimilated as they are here in AC, but there are loads more of other simple pleasures in life! I mean, come on, it's France.. new language, new culture, new food.. its a whole new world! and after that, the world's mine to explore ladies and gents.. :)

One thing I hope, that this is the revival of my long lost blog! Once I leave AC, I'll be having access to better computers and internet again, then I'll be able to post pictures! isnt that exciting?? :P Anyways, I'm off. Need to read some more about Glengarry Glen Ross... Ciao!

No comments: