Friday, May 1, 2009

hello hello!

It has been quite some time since I last blogged.. To be honest, it really didn't seem that long ago, but when I think about it, it's been almost 4 months now.. time flies! IB is just around the corner. seriously, it felt like I only started here recently. It's kind of nerve-wrecking, but then again, when I think about it, its only 2 weeks until the IB is finally over! Exciting really, but the thought of leaving AC is, well, it's sort of a mixed feeling..

So what's been up recently? My birthday! Without even realizing it, I'm already in the 2nd decade of my life - how cool is that?? I'm no longer a teenager.. I'm ready to face the world! hehe. But yea, my birthday was really fun. Some of my friends got together to make this compilation of Birthday messages from various people, and they "screened" it right after my showering on the first stroke of my new decade.. It was really touching to be honest.. thanks guys! Some of the things I will really miss when I leave..

Guess where I'm going after AC? Grenoble Graduate School of Business! France! Haha. you've probably never heard of it before, but it's a really nice place.. at least, I think so. I'm looking forward to going there, my new home for the next 3 years! I wonder how's that going to be like. I know 1 thing's for sure though, I'm going to parlez francais! lol. Already starting to practice with a few of the francophones here in AC.. not forgetting my spanish of course! I'm gonna make sure I'm fluent by the time I sit for my Spanish paper, that way, I won't lose it when I'm learning french.. smart eh.. eheh.

Oh well, been studying hard recently, thats been dominating life in AC recently, except for the occasional volleyball and makan-makan session.. ;) Which reminds me, I need to finish up my food stock before I go back, which is in a month's time!!! woo hoo!! haha.

I think I'm out of touch with blogging now, don't really know what to say, and kind of hesitant to write a lot of things.. I'm lost the skills to make public my thoughts! I don't think thats such a bad thing though..

Anyways, I think I should be going off to bed now.. getting up early tomorrow and.. guess.. study study study!!! o the joy!! hahahaha.

ciao!

No comments: