Wednesday, May 23, 2007

smack that!!

The thought suddenly hit me. I'm not being morose or melancholic or anything like that. But it just suddenly hit me, that come august, i might not be coming back to ISS, or even Singapore for that matter. And it kind of makes me sad. I mean, even though ive been here only a short while, i've come to know some really great friends. People who have really made a difference, and who have touched me in so many different ways. I didnt realize how much they mean to me until the realization of parting came whooshing onto me. It really makes going all the more harder. I just hope that we dont lose contact and when i do get to come back to Singapore or meet u guys anywhere else, that i havent been forgotten. same goes for all the rest of u!! =D Ah, and one thing i'm definitely going to regret missing out on - Mr SB's classes. Gua respek sama lu laa Mr SB!! He just has this extraordinary and ultimately unique sense of humour. Its not so much of his guffawing at people and being in a good mood all the time. I mean, he can be pretty mean at times, but his sarcasm is.. wow! The things he come up with, either to make u or to break u, it just makes me envy him so much. He comes up with really witty and sarcastic remarks in a split second, and its just.. brilliant.



Ah.. i had so much to write just now, but now i've forgotten. Owh, I'm selling off my furniture and my tv together with the sound system and dvd player. anyone interested? call me. hehe. I already have someone come in looking at my furniture, and i'm just waiting for him to make his decision. I got another guy (at least, i THINK hes a guy) pass the maid his number and asked me to call him back. Hes interested in the TV. Looking good eyh? The thing is, i'm going to be quite busy this few days, and i'm going off on wednesday already. I'm going to KL tomorrow for one night. Well, i just hope everything works out well.

OH MY GOD!!! Im homesick!!! I was thinking about what i would do once i go back next week in Kuching, and i started thinking about all my cousins and aunts and uncles and everyone. i miss them!!



theres this huge roach on the wall right in front of me!! like real close. argh.. i can see its face.. its in my pen holder thingy!! now its among my wires.. its fillers are moving.. -.-" it just charged at me!! im going to whack it, squash it.. eh.. its gone.. the coward.. maybe next time it wont dare show up again.. it showed up again!!! i chased it all over the place a rolled up papers, was whacking all over and FINALLY got it!! its dead!! victory!!! it tastes so sweet.. and its oh so satisfying. its like, whacking it real hard is not just to kill it, its like releasing all the stress and frustration and everything else locked up.. it feels goooood! and just to share my sweet sweet moment with all of you.. =D *chuckle*






It looked so much bigger when it was alive.. or maybe this is a different one. which means theres another bigger one still roaming around!! Hoho. cant wait to SMACK THAT (!!) all on the floor~ LoL. im feeling so happy now.. wahahhaha!!
ooo~ im feeling so good right now.. hyper!! LoL. so im heating myself some prawn curry.. mmmm.. the smell is soooo goood..
im back, and i just finished my dinner.. it was goooooood~ but not ice water.. sigh.. but nevermind.. im not going to let that dampen my spirits tonight!!
hehe. =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

are you ok??? *worried...*